Life is full of experiences. Share them.

I will share my daily dysfunctions with you.

And you can do the same.
Just comment, and I will reply.
Ask a question and I will do my best to answer.
No one can listen if you don't speak.

"Sometimes the best thing to do is just to say exactly what’s in your heart."

- J.D, Scrubs.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

PHOTOS!

After a trip to the mountains in Sri Lanka to a meditation centre and a dash down again to avoid the thunder stricken storms, I am now in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia where the internet is fast and best of all; free!
These are just some photos I took whilst in Sri lanka.
After the storm
Who needs taxis when you can have Tuk Tuks?

INCEPTION!

Fisheye lens


I asked him for a photo straight after he finished hunting down Robin Williams

Mount Lavinia Hotel 1900
The mansion turned hotel was used as a meeting place by British lord and a Sri Lankan belly dancer.




Preferred method of transport. Rolls Royce


The left wing and the new right wing of the hotel




More photos from Sri Lanka to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment