Life is full of experiences. Share them.

I will share my daily dysfunctions with you.

And you can do the same.
Just comment, and I will reply.
Ask a question and I will do my best to answer.
No one can listen if you don't speak.

"Sometimes the best thing to do is just to say exactly what’s in your heart."

- J.D, Scrubs.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

KILA

Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

It's good to be back here. Nothing has changed over here, however, I guess the trees in the jungle in the middle of the airport have grown taller ( yes, KLIA has it's own jungle dome).
In one more hour, I will be off to Sri Lanka but for now, I guess it's just floating around in one of the movie lounges here.

Below are some pics that I managed to take of the airport.








































Remberance day
11:11
11th November
2010
Lest we forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment